Click to Call Us
How to Find Us
Emergency? Call 111
If you are feeling unwell or wish to make an appointment to see the GP or Nurse, use our online calendar
Make a booking
Find out your test results and check to see if you need to speak to one of our staff.
Find Out More
Do you need a prescription refilled or need advice on getting a new or updated prescription?
Make a booking
WAIHEKE COVID-19 DEDICATED TESTING CENTRE The symptoms of COVID-19 are: a cough a high...
Flu Vaccine – Get Yours Today! Please call the clinic 093723111 or go online ...
Waiheke Oranga Urgent After Hours Is the lead provider of Urgent Care on Waiheke Island...
132 Ocean View Road, Oneroa, Waiheke Island, Auckland 1081
Phone: (09) 372 3111
Click to Call from Mobile
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm
For urgent medical needs out of hours, call 09 372 3111 to speak to
the Triage Nurse who will contact the On Call Doctor.
Urgent After Hours Clinics are available and Provided by:
Waiheke Oranga Urgent After Hours
* Monday to Friday 5pm-7pm
* Saturday, Sunday and all Public Holidays 9:30am-4:30pm
* Walk-In during Clinic Hours or Call 093723111 on the same day for an urgent appointment
FOR ALL EMERGENCIES, Call 111
- feeling unwell but not sure whether you need to see a doctor?
- needing some advice about a family member or friend who’s sick (if you are with them)?
- on holiday and want to know where the nearest doctor or pharmacy is?
Call Healthline on 0800 611 116 to get free advice from a trained Registered Nurse.