By registering with Oneroa Accident and Medical Centre, you will gain access to a range of our services.
Benefits of Enrolling
- Reduced consultation fees for registered patients
- Cheaper prescription fees
- Patient Portal access so that you can book appointments, order prescriptions and check your results online
- Free Sexual health Check Under 22 years age
- Free Medical Consultations for 13 years and under
- Reduced consultation fees for 65 year +
- Primary Options for Acute Care – subsidised care for patients treated at the centre that would otherwise be admitted to hospital. Including casual patients.
- Care Extra – free additional nursing care for certain chronic diseases.
- All our registered patients, will benefit from our recall systems (see below). When you have a procedure done or are due to be checked we will send you a reminder letter.
How to Register
- Click the PDF icon at right (or click here) to open the PDF Patient Enrolment Form in a new window
- Download / save the form to your computer
- Print it out, complete it
- Make an appointment and bring along with you
- You can also complete a form on arrival at reception.
A sample of the type of recalls notices we provide are as follows:
- Cervical Smears
- Immunisations and vaccinations
- Depo Provera Injections
- Routine Health Checks and screening including cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes etc.
This may be sent to you via mail, text or phone call, according to your wishes.
Updating Your Patient Details
If you are already registered with our clinic and also registered on the ConnectMed portal it is easy to update your details (see below for an example of how to add a new mobile phone number).
When updating any new details with ConnectMed, please also update these details with our reception.
This is important because currently, ConnectMed does not yet communicate changed details on to our internal system.
How to change your mobile number on the ConnectMed portal
Now select your mobile prefix from the list and enter your mobile number:
We will now send you a 5 digit SMS code:
Now enter this code in the form on the following page and click Confirm
That’s it – all done!
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.